Dot paintings and line art animal paintings
- My art designs have been both inspired by and handed down from my father's, and Grandmother's cultural art.
- I choose to paint Australian animals and dot designs as a celebration of my culture and the animals individual natural beauty.
- My designs belong to me and my family, and in creating them again and again in different versions I am able to keep telling our story and sharing the knowledge. Because of this some works may be similar, but never exactly the same.
- I love the process of art making and reflecting on each animals individual characteristics. The hand made element of my artwork ensures the individuality of each piece.
- I also paint stones, necklaces, earrings and bracelets.